top of page

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa is for applicants who intend to travel to Canada as tourists, students or temporary workers. The visitor visa or TRV (Temporary Resident Permit) is country specific and may be for single entry, multiple entry or transit purposes. Starting February 6, 2014 visitors to Canada will automatically be considered for a multiple-entry visa. Multiple-entry visas allow qualified visitors to come and go from Canada for six months at a time for up to 10 years without having to reapply each time.


Every year more than 35 million people visit Canada.


Find out what you need to visit Canada as a tourist or business person, how to extend your stay in Canada and what documents you need to carry with you to travel through Canada.

Super Visa

Visitor super

To be eligible for the super visa, applicants must be the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Dependants of parents and grandparents are not eligible for the super visa.

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa has come into effect on December 1, 2011. It is a 10 year multiple-entry visa that allows an applicant to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status.

According to CIC, visas will be issued, on average, within eight weeks of the application. This means that instead of waiting for eight years, a parent or a grandparent can come to Canada within eight weeks.


Program Requirements

The parent or grandparent must also do the following:

  • provide a letter promising financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada who has a minimum income;

  • prove he or she has Canadian medical insurance for at least one year to cover the time he or she will be in Canada; and

  • complete an immigration medical examination.


Please fill the Free Assessment Form to see if you qualify for Super Visa.

bottom of page